Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Cinco De Mayo

Ok, so yesterday, cinco de mayo, I decided I  not only wanted to eat mexican food, but also wanted to do something with the cinco part.   I went with five things I've been wanting to do, but didn't take the time to.  And here they are:  

1.  Man, the car looks nice when its washed..........



2.  Get to another baseball game......




3.  Switch over to the summer bedding.....


4.  Call my favorite "auntie" in Flordia, who celebrated her 86th birthday recently.  Ends up, I'll be visiting her in person in a few weeks.


5.  Get to back to the gym.  Its been tough with this knee brace, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel - this thing is hopefully, off of my leg on the 18th.  I couldn't do any leg weights and am limited to the eliptical bike, but just doing something felt great.






Hope you enjoyed your cinco!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...